3 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Dereham
- Recently Renovated
- 3 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Four-Piece Bathroom Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- Majority Gas Fired Radiator Heating
- Town Centre Location
- No Upward Chain
This well presented 3 bedroom first floor apartment is conveniently situated for town centre amenities and facilities. Boasting spacious accommodation with an allocated parking space and majority Sash style windows and gas fired radiator heating. Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom first floor apartment, located within Dereham town centre!
Communal Entrance Hall
Staircase rising to:
Private entrance door, radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing, door opening to:
Lounge 12' 5" max x 11' 8" ( 3.78m max x 3.56m )
Radiator, telephone point, Sash style window overlooking the front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, electric cooker and hob, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, space for fridge, Sash style window overlooking the side aspect.
First Floor Landing Area
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, further storage cupboard, loft access, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 6" max x 12' 2" ( 3.81m max x 3.71m )
Radiator, Sash style window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" max x 8' 5" ( 2.82m max x 2.57m )
Radiator, Sash style window overlooking the side aspect.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.08m )
Sash style window overlooking the side aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, shower cubicle and panelled bath, tiled splash backs, radiator, window overlooking the side aspect.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
The vendor informs us that the tenure of this property is leasehold. The lease length is currently 125 years with a ground rent of £300.00 per annum. Further information of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
The photograph on the front of these particulars is of the whole building where this apartment is located within.
On foot, proceed along Dereham's High Street from the town centre and take the first entrance into Aldiss Court and take the turning just behind the Big C store, where the communal entrance to the property will be identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55800388.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.