2 bedroom flat for saleMontgomery Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
This WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM, FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT is located within an attractive, recently built complex just off Otley Road and benefits from the WEALTH OF PUBS, BARS, RESTAURANTS AND OTHER AMENITIES that Headingley and West Park have to offer. There are also frequent TRANSPORT LINKS to the city centre, FANTASTIC COMMUTER ROUTES to surrounding areas, a SELECTION OF GOOD SCHOOLS as well as scenic walks through LOCAL PARKLAND.
This property offers a spacious, open-plan kitchen, lounge and diner with stylish kitchen units, built in appliances and French doors that open to a Juliet balcony from the lounge area.
The large master bedroom boasts built in, glass fronted wardrobes, views out to the rear shared garden and an ensuite bathroom with wash basin WC and large, fully tiled shower. To the front is a second double bedroom with French doors, Juliet balcony and recessed area ideal for wardrobes or vanity units. The family bathroom is fully tiled and is fitted with a three piece suite, including over bath shower.
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- WELL PRESENTED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE KITCHEN & DINER
- TWO BATHROOMS
- IDEAL BUY TO LET OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- CLOSE TO UNIVERSITY CAMPUS
- GREAT LOCATION
- ALLOTTED PARKING SPACE AND VISITOR PARKING PERMIT
- LOTS OF AMENITIES CLOSE BY
- GOOD TRANSPORT & COMMUTER LINKS
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55801324.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.