2 bedroom apartment for saleLadygrove Mews, Preston, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4
Offers in Excess of
- Grade II listed loft apartment
- Two bedrooms; one en suite
- Open plan kitchen/sitting/breakfast room
- Bang and Olufsen media system
- Geo thermal underfloor heating
- Private and gated grounds
- Communal gardens, residents' parking
- Approximately 3 miles from Hitchin
A Grade II listed two bedroom loft apartment, set in a private development of Lutyens designed farm buildings. The apartment is part of a stable conversion, by Court Homes, with maintained communal gardens and a barbeque area. There is a blend of period and contemporary features throughout, including exposed beams and vaulted ceilings, along with geo-thermal underfloor heating and a bespoke Bang and Olufsen media system. The property is located approximately 3 miles from Hitchin.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55801357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OHO161111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Hitchin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.