Shop for saleClarendon Road, Penylan, Cardiff CF23 9JD
- A1 and A2 Uses
- Currently Set For Office Space
- Easily To Convert To Retail
- Ideal For Expanding Business
- Customer Parking To Front
- Two Parking Spaces To Rear
- Available From September 2016
- Good Condition
- Must Be Viewed
* A1 and A2 Uses * Daniel Matthew are pleased to offer for sale this commercial premises currently used as offices however could convert to retail. Comprising of four office areas, kitchen and toilet. Further benefits two parking spaces to rear and customer parking to front. Approx 900sqft. Available from September 2016 as current tenants will be vacating. Call to arrange a viewing 01656 750764
Enter through door to reception area, double frontage window space.
Large Office Space
Large office space, currently servicing several desks.
Store room, could be converted to another office.
Managers office with window overlooking rear car parking
Matching wall and base units, sink/drainer.
Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin
Parking to the rear for two vehicles.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-55803313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Matthew Estate Agents, Bridgend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.