2 bedroom flat for saleSouthmount, Brighton
Sold STC £225,000
- FIRST FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SEPARATE FITTED KITCHEN
- STORAGE CUPBOARD
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 2 BEDROOM FLAT in Hollingdean. The property benefits from a separate kitchen, lounge with electric fireplace, storage cupboards and two double bedrooms. The flat is situated in a prime location with fantastic transport links to Brighton City Centre.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 2 BEDROOM FLAT in Hollingdean. The property benefits from a separate kitchen with space for fridge freezer, lounge with electric fireplace, storage cupboards and two double bedrooms. The flat is fantastically located with great transport links to Brighton City Centre and the Universities via local bus routes and is within reach of local amenities and Moulsecoombe train station.
Wall mounted cupboard housing electric meter. Door to front.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.61m )
Window to rear, electric fireplace, storage cupboard housing water tank, radiator, telephone point, TV point.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.63m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base level cupboards, window to front, stainless steel 1 bowl sink drainer, work surfaces, free standing oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.69m )
Window to rear
Window to front, bath with mixer taps, shower unit, wash hand basin, WC.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55804045.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.