2 bedroom park home for saleBeech Hill Road, Spencers Wood, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1HT
- 40x20 Tingdene Barnwell Arriving Soon
- Two Bedrooms - En-suite To The Master
- Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Separate Dining Room - Spacious Lounge
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available
40x20 Tingdene Barnwell Arriving Soon - Two Bedrooms - En-suite To The Master - Family Bathroom With 3pc Suite - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Separate Dining Room - Spacious Lounge - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
Arriving Soon is a 40x20 Tingdene Barnwell briefly comprising of the following, Two double bedrooms, Ensuite and walk in wardrobe to the master, spacious second bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture, family bathroom with 3pc suite, large entrance hall with storage cupboards, separate dining room, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, spacious lounge with box bay windows, fully furnished throughout to an exceptionally high standard complimenting the internal design of the home.
This Park was first established in the 1960's and has a variety of homes of various ages, there will also be a number of new plots installed to accommodate a home of your choice.
The Park is surrounded by open countryside and yet only a few miles south of the bustling town of Reading, approximately 5 miles away. Nearer to home the village of Spencers Wood is approximately 1 mile from the Park Home development providing day to day needs including; Post Office, Convenience store with newsagents and off licence, Car garage, Bakery, Chemist, Hair and Beauty Salon and Indian Restaurant. The village also provides a Library and Village Hall whilst a Doctors Surgery is close by in the neighbouring village of Swallowfield approximately 1.5 miles from Loddon Court Park.
Easy access to the M4 provides convenient access to London and the West Country whilst the A33 a stone's throw from the park provides excellent links to Basingstoke approximately 13 miles to the south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 282269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.