3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolden, Holden, Lancashire, BB7 4PE
- Stonebuilt semi-detached cottage
- 3 bedrooms, 3-pce bathroom
- Spacious modern dining kitchen
- Large lounge with open fire
- Easy maintenance gardens
- Immaculately presented
- Beautiful hamlet location
- 117 m2 (1,254 sq ft) approx.
A stunning stonebuilt cottage situated within the beautiful hamlet of Holden with great access to fabulous open countryside yet only ten minutes from Chatburn and fifteen minutes from Clitheroe. The character cottage is immaculately presented with a large lounge with feature open fire, spacious dining kitchen with integrated appliances and large utility to the rear. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with "his and hers" walk-in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a modern 3-piece bathroom with shower over the bath. Externally there is a gravelled parking and seating area to the front and easy maintenance gravelled garden areas to the side and rear. Viewing is recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55805020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 355326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Honeywell, Clitheroe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.