2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorncastle Road, Breadsall Hilltop, Derby
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE.
This spacious semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position
This spacious semi detached house is situated in an incredibly convenient location enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links and local amenities from its position. The chain free accommodation on offer briefly comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility room, two double bedrooms, bathroom and front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass insets, stairs rising to first floor, telephone point and door leading into
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.56m )
having front elevation double glazed window, gas fire with hearth and door leading into
Kitchen/diner 14' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.82m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral gas oven and grill with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, space for a table, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill and door leading to
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass insets providing access to rear garden, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, wall mounted consumer unit, wall mounted gas meter and large storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill, loft access hatch, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
having front elevation double glazed window and large storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" into wardrobes x 9' 5" plus recess ( 3.51m into wardrobes x 2.87m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom 5' 4" x 5' 4" ( 1.63m x 1.63m )
having a matching white pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with tiled surround, rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass and tiled sill and tiling to walls.
having white low level wc and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
to the front of the property there is a hard standing area which offers he potential of becoming a driveway subject to the necessary planning consents, this area is flanked by a low maintenance garden which incorporates gated pathway to front entrance door, pathway to rear garden, flower bed, gravelled borders and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance garden which incorporates paved patio, garden shed, well stocked flower beds, outside tap and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55805755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.