3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMallorie Road, Norton, ST6
- Semi detached house
- Spacious interior
- Ideal for growing families
- Gardens front and rear
- Open outlook to front
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Freshly decorated and carpeted
- Three bedrooms
- NO CHAIN!
* A home with a view!
* A spacious traditional semi detached house with excellent open outlook
* Ideal for first time buyers, growing families or investors
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Gardens to the front and rear
* Attractively presented accommodation comprises: hallway, lounge
* Fitted kitchen, utility area and ground floor W/C
* FF: three bedrooms and bathroom/WC
* Immediate vacant possession - NO CHAIN!
HALLWAY : uPVC door, central heating radiator.
LOUNGE : 16'6" x 10'4" (5.03m x 3.15m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, fitted carpet, feature fire surround.
KITCHEN : 11'5" x 11'4" (3.48m x 3.45m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of matching base and wall storage units, working surfaces. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to floor. Integrated oven and hob, central heating radiator.
UTILITY AREA : Central heating radiator, uPVC door
GROUND FLOOR W/C : Low level W/C
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Airing cupboard containing combination gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'5" x 10'4" (3.48m x 3.15m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 13'10" x 11'6" (4.22m x 3.51m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM THREE : 10'4" x 8'5" (3.15m x 2.57m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling to walls.
EXTERNALLY : Gardens to the front and rear. From the front there are far reaching open views.
LOCATION : From Smallthorne roundabouts proceed onto Ford Green Road (B5051) and eventually turn left into St Nicholas Avenue. Turn left into Pinfoeld Avenue, left into Hughson Grove and right into Mallorie Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.