2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Elland
- Two Double bedrooms
- Mezzanine study area and further second reception.
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious living area
- Ultra Modern Decor
William H Brown offer FOR SALE this well presented LUXURY third floor penthouse apartment with mezzanine level providing two double bedroom accommodation which should ideally suite a professional buyer seeking a central location with access to rail and motorway links (M62 within three miles).
William H Brown offer FOR SALE this well presented LUXURY third floor penthouse apartment providing two double bedroom accommodation which should ideally suite a professional buyer seeking a central location with access to rail and motorway links (M62 within three miles) and a wide range of local amenities in Elland, Brighouse, Halifax and Huddersfield as well as having open countryside, canalside and woodland walks on the doorstep. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, spacious living area, dining kitchen, mezzanine level study area, separate reception room, bathroom. Two first floor bedrooms with ensuite to the master. Balcony with decked outside seating area. On site concierge / gym facilities.
Enter through wooden door into inner hallway providing access to the second reception room, the bathroom, staircase to first floor and living space.
Second Reception Room / Study 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Currently used as an office with window into the living space
Living Space 17' 7" x 16' 9" max ( 5.36m x 5.11m max )
Spectacular light and airy living space with windows to the front. Double glazed patio door to the balcony area.
Mezzanine Level 16' 10" x 11' 9" ( 5.13m x 3.58m )
Useful mezzanine level area with a variety of uses.
Breakfast Kitchen 18' 2" x 9' 2" ( 5.54m x 2.79m )
Modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and sitting area. Further utility room/pantry area.
Three piece suite comprising of Panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level wc.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 9' ( 4.72m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window, built in wardrobes and bed area on a raised platform.
Ensuite Shower Room
Three piece suite with shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 21' 1" max x 10' 5" max ( 6.43m max x 3.18m max )
With double glazed window and bed area on a raised platform.
Decked balcony area with outside seating with far reaching views over the valley.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55806772.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.