2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeathmoor Close, Illingworth, Halifax
- Two Bedroom
- End Through Terraced
- Corner Plot
- Lawned Gardens
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £90,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £90,000 Briefly comprising of Entrance porch, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family shower-room on the first floor. Externally lawned gardens to the front and rear providing ample family space. Call today for an early viewing.
GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £90,000. An excellent opportunity to acquire this well laid out two bedroom end through terraced property in Illingworth, Halifax. Located ideally close to all local amenities, countryside and commuter routes. Briefly comprising of Entrance porch, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a family shower-room on the first floor. Externally lawned gardens to the front and rear providing ample family space. Call today for an early viewing.
Porch to the front of the property with double glazed door and window.
Lounge 14' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.39m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation with door to the patio area and living flame effect gas fire.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen area with wall and base units and complementary work surfaces over. Incorporating a single drainer sink unit, electric fitted oven and plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.06m )
Window to the front elevation and built in wardrobes.
Three piece suite comprising of a walk in shower area, low level wc and wash hand basin.
Externally there are lawned gardens to the front and side. With further patio area and fenced boundaries to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55806778.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.