2 bedroom house for saleScott Street, Tipton, DY4
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Private allocated parking
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazed
- Excellent transport links
- Quiet residential area
- Impressive hallway to stairs
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Tiled bathroom
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
BRAND NEW GLOWWORM CENTRAL HEATING BOILER FITTED AUGUST 2016 WITH THREE YEARS WARRANTY.
This unique first floor apartment is deceptively spacious, and very privately situated.
Drive through to private allocated parking. Ideal for first time buyers or as an investment opportunity.
Excellent location situated close to local amenities, schools and transport links. Local bus routes are within a 2 minute walk and the local train station within a 10 minute walk for routes into Birmingham City Centre and Wolverhampton.
This property comprises of a downstairs hall, impressive wide stairway to upstairs hall, large loft space, contemporary kitchen including a range of wall mounted and base fitted units with electric hob, intergrated oven and extractor hood. Large Living/Dining area, Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, bathroom with bath and shower, double second bedroom, storage cupboard and private allocated car park space.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55806827.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS36998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.