4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChesterholm, Carlisle, Cumbria
- SITUATED WITHIN A QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 4 BEDROOMS, MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- LOUNGE/DINER AND DINING KITCHEN
- GARDENS, PARKING AND GARAGE
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- ENERGY RATING B
Situated within a quiet cul de sac location in a desirable location to the West of Carlisle city centre, this semi detached house is ideal for a growing family. Having been extended the well presented accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, hallway, lounge through to dining room and dining kitchen to the ground floor, with 4 bedrooms, master having ensuite and a bathroom to the first floor. Externally there is on site parking to the front leading to the garage and enclosed garden to the rear. Viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55806877.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.