2 bedroom terraced house for salePEACH STREET, DERBY
Sold STC £110,000
- WELL PRESENTED TRADITIONAL MID TERRACE PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH FEATURE CAST IRON FIREPLACE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING F
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Well presented traditional two bedroom, mid terrace property, ideal for first time buyers and those looking for a buy to let investment. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a low maintenance garden. Internal viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55806958.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7076009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.