3 bedroom bungalow for sale21 Old Kirk Road, Corstorphine, Edinburgh, EH12 6JX
Sold STC £425,000
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, detached bungalow with private front and rear gardens and driveway, located in the sought-after Corstorphine area.
- In move-in condition, the accommodation consists of an entrance vestibule, hallway, living room, kitchen, dining room, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and separate shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and good storage provision.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden with a decked seating area; a private front garden with driveway; and an integral single garage providing access to a paved seating a...
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings available on Sunday between 2 and 4pm.
Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, detached bungalow with private front and rear gardens and driveway, located in the sought-after Corstorphine area. In move-in condition, the ground floor begins with a welcoming entrance vestibule with tiled flooring, leading to a carpeted internal hall which serves all rooms except the kitchen, and features a staircase rising to the attic conversion. Set to the front of the property, the good-sized living room features a south-facing bay window providing excellent natural light; whilst the rear-facing, L-shaped kitchen, accessed off the rear-facing dining room, features wall and base units, gas hob and electric oven, two integrated under worktop fridges and dishwasher, stainless-steel double sink with drainer and a door to the rear garden. There are also two carpeted double bedrooms set to both aspects. With the main bedroom featuring a built-in wardrobe and patio doors leading to the garden. In addition, there is a stylish, side-facing and tiled main bathroom featuring a contemporary white three-piece suite and walk-in shower; and an additional side-facing shower room. The attic conversion consists of a landing providing access to a front-facing double bedroom with plenty built-in storage and fine south-facing views across to the Pentland Hills. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from a private rear garden with a decked seating area; a private front garden with driveway; and an integral single garage providing access to a paved seating area. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. There is local shopping throughout, and St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7038656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.