2 bedroom terraced house for saleBriarwood Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £120,000
- Guide Price £110,000 - £140,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Sought After Residential Location
- Two bedroom Mid Terrace
- On Street Parking
- Excellent Local Amenities
- Good Transport Links Across The City
- Close To Sefton Park & Lark Lane
Guide Price £120000 - £130000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic two bedroom mid-terraced property in Aigburth L17. This light and airy property has an open plan feel to the ground floor and is perfect for first time buyers wanting the perfect location!
Guide Price £120000 - £130000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastic two bedroom mid-terraced property in Aigburth L17. This light and airy property has an open plan feel to the ground floor, with a through lounge leading to an extended dining area and kitchen. To the rear is a downstairs shower room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms. This property is ideal for first time buyers wanting the perfect location, with Sefton Park, Lark Lane, Aigburth Vale, Rose Lane & Allerton Road all within the local vicinity. The property boasts excellent local schools, amenities and transport links. Viewing is via our
Double glazed door to the front.
Lounge/diner 24' 6" max into bay x 11' 9" max into recess ( 7.47m max into bay x 3.58m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, two gas fireplace, wall lights, two radiators, telephone and tv point.
L Shape Kitchen/diner 9' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, gas cooker point, double glazed window to the side, door to the yard.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 11" max from wardrobe ( 3.35m x 3.02m max from wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.33m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Shower Room/ Wet Room
Double glazed window to the side, towel rail radiator, shower, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level W.C, part tiling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55807732.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.