2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWalsall Road, Great Wyrley
* LARGE TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
* SET OVER 1/3 OF AN ACRE (approx)
* POTENTIAL FOR EXTRA BEDROOMS OR DORMER CONVERSION
* HEATED SWIMMING POOL & LARGE LANDSCAPED PATIO & LAWN AREAS
* SCANDINAVIAN SUMMER HOUSE WITH SAUNA PROVISIONS
* GATED DRIVEWAY WITH PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
* DOUBLE GARAGE WITH POTENTIAL TO CONVERT INTO ANNEXE
* HIGH SPECIFICATION FINISH THROUGHOUT WITH MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
* SPACIOUS LIVING & SLEEPING ACCOMMODATION
* LOVELY FEATURES THROUGHOUT INCLUDING ORIGINAL CHURCH DOORS, GAS LOG BURNER & GRANITE/QUARTZ FINISHES THROUGHOUT
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented & deceptively spacious two bedroom detached bungalow set over approximately 1/3 of an acre. The property has generous living & sleeping accommodation and has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout. The superb rear garden is ideal for entertaining with large patio area, separate lawn and astro-turf swimming area. As well as the front driveway there is also rear access to the garden through a double gated entrance. The bungalow could easily be altered to add further bedrooms with both current bedrooms being large doubles with further potential to adapt the loft space. The property is fitted with CCTV security cameras.
The property is located with in Great Wyrley offering a diverse range of amenities including, primary & secondary schools and local shopping facilities found in Cannock as well as the proposed OUTLET park due to commence building in 2017. Excellent commuter links are available with the M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network, A34, A5 and Landywood Railway providing commuter rail services to Birmingham New Street being just a few minutes away.
The property is set over one floor which comprises: porch, hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms with en-suite to the master and a separate main bathroom. There is also a double garage attached to the conservatory.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55808431.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6115032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.