1 bedroom flat for saleBeech Close, Swaffham
- WAS: OIRO £95,000 REDUCED TO: OIEO £90,000
- Ground Floor Leasehold Maisonette
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Superb Town Location
IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST BUY....A conveniently located ground floor maisonette in fantastic condition throughout located within the popular market town of Swaffham offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A modern ground floor leasehold maisonette located within the historic and grade II listed Shirehall development within easy walking distance of Swaffham town centre. The property is in fantastic decorative order, having recently been refurbished by the current vendor, and is ready to move in. It will make an ideal investment/buy to let, first time buy or retirement property either for a couple or single person. The accommodation consists of lounge/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. There is communal parking to the property with designated parking space on the forecourt and also a communal courtyard.
Obscured light glazed wooden door into:
Porcelain tiled floor. Electric night storage heater radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion + slatted shelving. Textured and coved ceiling. Door to:
Lounge/ Dining Room 16' 2" x 10' 3" max ( 4.93m x 3.12m max )
Solid oak wooden flooring. electric night storage heater radiator. Single glazed sash window to the side aspect. Electric fire. Television point. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling. Door into:
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.67m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of matching base and eye level units. Inset 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer. Integral Electric oven, hob and Fridge freezer. Cooker hood. Washing machine included in the price. Tiled splashbacks. Roll top work surface. electric night storage heater radiator. Obscure light single glazed window to the rear aspect. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 11' 5" max x 9' max ( 3.48m max x 2.74m max )
Electric night storage heater radiator. Single glazed Window to the side aspect. Textured and coved ceiling.
Recently updated modern shower room with a spacious walk-in double shower cubicle. Low level WC. Hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks. Electric heated towel rail. Obscure light window to the rear aspect.
There is a paved communal garden at the front of the property with raised borders and shingle area and communal off road parking with designated parking space on the forecourt.
Details of the lease are available on request.
From Swaffham town centre go south out of the town centre and at the mini roundabout turn left into Whitecross Road. Turn immediately left into Beech Close where The Shirehall can be found on your left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55808770.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.