1 bedroom apartment for saleWoodholme Court, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £70,000 - £90,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- No Chain
- Sought After Location
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Modern Throughout
- Secure Off Road Parking
- Easy Access To Amenities & Transport Links
Guide Price £70,000 - £90,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this modern one bedroom ground floor apartment in a popular development in Liverpool 25. With no chain, this apartment is perfect for first time buyers, investors or downsizers looking for ground floor accommodation.
Guide Price £70,000 - £90,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this modern one bedroom ground floor apartment in the popular development of Woodholme Court Liverpool 25. The accommodation offers a welcoming entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern kitchen, large family bathroom and secure off road parking. With easy access to facilities amenities and transport links, this apartment is perfect for first time buyers, investors or downsizers looking for ground floor accommodation, and is sold with no onward chain. Call to arrange a viewing!
Door to the front, cupboard, storage heater.
Lounge 16' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.03m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the side, two storage heaters, double glazed french doors.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.92m )
Fitted kitchen with wall an base units, work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink an drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 10' 4" max into recess x 8' 10" ( 3.15m max into recess x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobes, storage radiator, tv point.
Double glazed window to the rear, heated towel radiator, bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, cupboard, part tiled walls.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.