2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilliams Way, Manea, March
- Modern Village House
- Two Bedrooms
- New Conservatory
- New Heating
- New Kitchen
- Viewing Essential
EXCEPTIONAL refurbished TWO BEDROOM modern VILLAGE house. NEW KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY and HEATING. Viewing essential.
This exceptional two bedroom house is situated in the popular village of Manea approximately 8 miles from the market town of March. Manea has usual village facilities including corner shops, park and doctors surgery and British Rail station. The property has recently been updated and refurbished including NEW kitchen, conservatory and heating system. We would highly recommend an early viewing of the property.
Being double glazed
Stairs leading off. Coved ceiling.
Lounge 15' 10" max x 8' 8" min ( 4.83m max x 2.64m min )
(11ft 10ins max into recess) Double glazed window to front. Coved ceiling. Storage cupboard. TV point. Rointe electric programmable heater.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.61m x 2.46m )
Recently Fitted Kitchen with double glazed window to rear and door to conservatory. Single drainer sink. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge and freezer. Tiled floor. Range of floor and wall units, Rointe electric programmable heater.
Conservatory 10' 4" x 8' 10" ( 3.15m x 2.69m )
Door to side. Laminate floor. Brick and UPVC construction with windows to side and rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 4" max ( 3.63m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear, Rointe electric programmable heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max into recess x 7' 9" ( 3.73m max into recess x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank, Rointe electric programmable heater.
Being recently fitted and having double glazed window to side. Panelled bath with electric shower and screen above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Heated Rointe electric towel rail. Low level wc. Fully tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan, laid to gravel for ease of maintenance. There is a drive to the side for parking.
The rear gardens are enclosed, and laid to patio with an outside tap and shrubs bordering.
There is a timber store (8ft x 5ft 10ins) with electric and lighting laid on.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55809817.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.