4 bedroom detached house for saleParkholm Avenue, Glasgow
Sold STC £205,000
- Highly popular detached villa
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Four bedrooms
- GCH & DG
- Easily maintained gardens
Modern detached villa, upgraded by current owners and set towards the beginning of Parkmanor Avenue. Viewing strongly advised.
A modern detached villa set within a popular development and surrounded by properties of a similar size and stature. This detached family home has spacious accommodation set over two levels and comprises: reception hallway with downstairs and spacious lounge with bay window open plan to dining area, currently utilised as second sitting area. Dining sized kitchen (boasting integrated appliances to include double oven, hob and dishwasher) with patio doors leading to rear garden and utility room. On the upper floor are four bedrooms (master with en suite) and a modern family bathroom with 3-piece suite.
The internal decoration is fresh and modern throughout whilst the property also benefits from a system of gas central heating, double-glazing, driveway and garage. The spacious garden grounds are well presented and easily maintained.
Viewing of this stunning family home is strongly advised and can be arranged through the selling agents.
Parklands Meadow is a modern development which is a haven for families due to the inclusion of a number of playparks and traffic calming measures. Local amenities are close by which include a Sainsburys supermarket and a B&Q with various other retail outlets. In addition the property stands close to the M77/M8 motorway network to Glasgow City Centre and destinations further afield, which include the Southern Orbital Road to East Kilbride and Ayrshire.
Lounge 20' x 12' 8" ( 6.10m x 3.86m )
Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.60m )
Downstairs Wc 5' 10" x 2' 11" ( 1.78m x 0.89m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.12m )
En Suite 7' 10" x 3' 9" ( 2.39m x 1.14m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
Bathroom 6' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.11m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 4 8' 2" max x 8' 6" max ( 2.49m max x 2.59m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55809847.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.