3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrispin Street, Rothwell, Kettering
Sold STC £192,500
- Fabulous Character Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Delightful Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this beautiful character home boasting impressive entrance hall having mosaic tiled floor, three reception rooms, attractive kitchen breakfast room, truly delightful rear garden and off road parking.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this beautiful character home boasting impressive entrance hall having mosaic tiled floor, three reception rooms, attractive kitchen breakfast room, truly delightful rear garden and off road parking. An internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended to fully appreciate all that this lovely home has to offer
Entered via upvc double glazed door into most impressive entrance hall having stunning mosaic tiled floor, staircase rising to first floor landing, singe panelled radiator. Upvc double glazed full length window to rear elevation. Doors leading lounge, dining room and kitchen breakfast room. Further door to understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 5" Plus bay window x 11' 5" Maximum ( 3.78m Plus bay window x 3.48m Maximum )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, double panelled radiator, dado rails.
Dining Room 11' 6" Plus bay window x 9' 7" Plus recess ( 3.51m Plus bay window x 2.92m Plus recess )
Having upvc double glazed bay window to rear elevation, double panelled radiator, quarry tiled floor, built in storage cupboard. Door to garden/family room
Garden/family Room 14' 6" x 6' 6" ( 4.42m x 1.98m )
Having two windows to side elevation, single panelled radiator, wall mounted boiler. Upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden
Kitchen Breakfast Room 16' 2" x 11' 6" Maximum ( 4.93m x 3.51m Maximum )
Attractive kitchen breakfast room having a range of eye and base level cupboard units with roll edge worksurfaces over and cupboard and drawer space below .Plumbing for automatic washing machine, sink drainer sunk unit, double panelled radiator. Attractive ornate feature fireplace. Upvc double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden
First Floor Landing
Having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation. Doors to three bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.12m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, double panelled radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 8" Maximum x 10' ( 3.56m Maximum x 3.05m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, single panelled radiator
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' 4" Maximum ( 3.53m x 3.15m Maximum )
Having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator
Having a four piece suite comprising corner bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and wc
To the front of the property is an attractive open plan court in addition to off road parking
A truly delightful garden having patio area with a further raised mainly laid to lawn area having pond feature and shrub borders
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55809865.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.