4 bedroom detached house for saleStockerston Crescent, Uppingham, Oakham
Sold STC £365,000
- Entrance Hall & Cloakroom WC
- 4 Bedrooms
- Sitting Room & Dining Area
- Kitchen & Utility
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Driveway, Garage & Large Gardens
A substantially extended detached house, situated in a popular established cul-de-sac location on the edge of Uppingham. The property occupies a generous plot backing onto countryside.
A substantially extended detached house, situated in a popular established cul-de-sac location on the edge of Uppingham. The property occupies a generous plot backing onto countryside, and offers accommodation briefly comprising as follows:
(3'2" x 15'10") 0.96m x 4.83m
With obscured UPVC double glazed front entrance door, radiator, central heating thernostat and staircase with single handrail leading off to the first floor accommodation.
(3'2" x 5'8") 0.96m x 1.73m
With two piece suite comprising of low level WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks.
(12'6" x 15'8") 3.81m x4.77m
With radiator, feature fireplace with stone surround, hearth and mantel and inset gas flame effect fire, two wall light points, TV and telephone points, coving to ceiling and open plan access to:
(10'4" x 11'8") 3.15m x 3.56m
With radiator, coving to ceiling and UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors leading to:
(9'3" x 9'8") 2.82m x 2.95m
Of UPVC double glazed construction with UPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
(8'5" x 11'6") 2.56m x 3.50m
Fitted with a range of eye and base level units and worktops, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing and space for dishwasher, further appliance space, breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, five inset ceiling spotlights, alarm keypad, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and built in understairs cupboard/pantry.
(9'8" x 7'8") 2.95m x 2.34m
Fitted eye level units, worktop with plumbing and space for washing machine beneath, further appliance spaces, radiator, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, built in meter cupboard and courtesy door to garage.
(9'8" x 7'11") 2.95m x 2.41m
With radiator, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
(10'3" x 8'8") 3.12m x 2.64m
With loft access.
(9'8" x 10'7") 2.95m x 3.23m
With radiator, TV point, five inset ceiling spotlights, fitted desk unit, two wall light points and archway to:
(5'7" x 4'11") 1.70m x 1.50m
With two inset ceiling spotlights, wall light point, hanging space and door to 'Jack and Jill' en-suite shower room.
'JACK AND JILL' SHOWER ROOM
(7'3") 2.21m(exc. cubicle) x(3') 0.91 (minimum)
With three piece suite comprising of tiled shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator and three inset ceiling spotlights.
(10'11" x 15'1") 3.33m x 4.60m
With radiator and TV point.
(10'11" x 12'2") 3.33m x 3.71m
(7'11" x 10'10") 2.41m x 3.30m
With radiator and overstairs bulk head with fitted cupboard over.
(7'11" x 7'6") 2.41m x 2.29m
With three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls and fitted cupboard with wooden slatted shelving.
Access via dropped kerb to a gravel driveway leading to:
With up and over door, power and lighting connected, wall mounted central heating boiler and hot water tank.
To the front of the properyt there is an open plan lawned garden area with plant and shrub borders.
Immediately to the rear of the property there is a paved patio area with gravel borders, one step leads to a large fence enclosed predominantly lawned garden area backing onto countryside. There are attractive well stocked borders, separate gravel seating areas, mature trees and hedging.
The central heating system was completely replaced around two years ago.
There is a security system including CCTV at the property which the vendor would be open to include subject to separate negotiation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55810006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTU100057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.