3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHorningsea Road, Fen Ditton, Cambridge
- Enclosed Garden
- Village Location
- Off Road Parking
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
* Village Location
* Off Road Parking
* Enclosed Garden
* Stunning Views
Radiator, under stairs storage, stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE (Currently being used as a downstairs bedroom.)
3.22m x 5.38m (10'07" x 10' 9") into alcove. Window to front, tiled fire place.
Newly refitted three piece suite with bath, shower with thermostatic mixer tap over bath, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, window to side.
5.71m x 3.66m (11' 10" x 9' 4") into alcove. Radiator, gas point, open plan shelving to kitchen.
3.35m x 4.98m (5' 8" x 12' 6") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over. Stainless steel sink, space for fridge-freezer, washing machine, electric cooker and slim line dishwasher.
BEDROOM 1 (Currently being used as the Lounge)
5.99m x 5.26m (12' 10" x 10' 9") into alcove. Radiator, windows to front. Cupboard housing boiler.
5.76m x 2.59m (11' 9" x 8' 6") into alcove. Radiator, window to rear.
2.2m x 3.94m (7' 3" x 8' 6") Radiator, window to rear.
The front of the property is laid to gravel with off road parking for two cars. To the rear is a mature enclosed lawned garden with a brick outbuilding and shed.
Set in an attractive rural location the property is in close proximity to the M11 and A14. Fen Ditton boasts a range of pubs and is near to local shops, GP surgery and take-aways in Barnwell and is on the cycle route for Chesterton and Cambridge. The local primary school is also close by.
Waterbeach railway station is a short distance away.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55810009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORP100028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orchard Park, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.