3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnglian Way, Hopton, Great Yarmouth
- 3 Bedroom extended modern style house
- 17ft Kitchen / Dining Room with range of integrated applicances
- Adjoining driveway and Garage to rear
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Modern style Bathroom / Shower Room including bath and separate shower cubicle
- Situated in this popular coastal village close to all amenities
** Guide Price £155,000 - £160,000 ** 3 bedroom extended linked modern style house situated in this popular village close to all amenities with many benefits to include an adjoining driveway and garage to rear, gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Porch / Hallway, Lounge, 17ft Kitchen / Dining Room with integrated appliances, Bathroom / Shower Room with contemporary style suite including bath and separate shower cubicle, 3 First Floor Bedrooms, enclosed lawned garden to rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55810978.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7103554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Darby & Liffen, Gorleston On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.