3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMonksgate, Thetford
Offers in Excess of £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Garden
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- Close to Town Centre and Railway Station
- Garage and Driveway
- Cul-de-Sac Location
Within close proximity to transport links; railway station and bus interchange and to the town centre, this detached bungalow is positioned on a good size plot in an ideal location.
With accommodation comprising three double bedrooms, living/dining room, kitchen, large garden and garage and parking, this property offers the opportunity to put your own stamp on this detached bungalow situated on a good size plot.
With PVCu entrance door, laminate flooring, radiator, doors to:
Lounge / Diner 25' 6" x 13' 9" max narrowing to 8' 8" ( 7.77m x 4.19m max narrowing to 2.64m )
With telephone and TV points, two radiators, windows to front and rear aspects.
Kitchen 13' 7" max x 10' 3" ( 4.14m max x 3.12m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating 1.5 bowl sink unit, work surfaces over, tiled splash areas, electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, boiler for central heating in cupboard, larder cupboard, window to rear aspect, door to garden.
With WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash areas, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect.
With white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, with cupboard unit under, shower cubicle, radiator, tiled splash areas, tiled flooring, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.29m max x 3.73m max )
With built in wardrobes, radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
With telephone and TV points, radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.41m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds. A driveway provides ample parking for several vehicles and leads to the SINGLE GARAGE. The garage has an up and over door with power and light connected. The rear garden has a large patio seating area and a shingled area with the remainder being mainly laid to lawn and attractively planted with flower and shrubs, mature hedging, outside tap. A gate provides access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55811236.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.