4 bedroom detached house for saleQuantock Close, Shire Oak
- Immaculately presented four/five bedroom detached family home
- Quiet cul-de-sac
- High spec fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces & a range of integrated appliances
- Useful ground floor bedroom & wet room
- New hard wood doors throughout
- Charming private rear garden
- Driveway with parking for three vehicles
- ***NO ONWARD CHAIN****
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented four/five bedroom detached family home situated down a quiet cul-de-sac. The standout features of the property include: high spec fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces & a range of integrated appliances (12 months old), useful ground floor bedroom & wet room, new hard wood doors throughout, recently installed Vailant combi boiler, a charming private rear garden which is not overlooked and a driveway with parking for three vehicles.
The property also benefits from not being overlooked to the front.The property is well placed to take advantage of a wide range of amenities in Walsall, Aldridge and Sutton Coldfield town centres. The location also benefits from local shops, food outlets, leisure facilities, library and is with in walking distance of Walsall Wood nature reserve. Commuter routes include access to the A461, A5 and M6 toll roads linking the midlands motorway network and train stations at nearby Blake Street and Shenstone.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: entrance lobby, lounge, dining area, fully fitted kitchen, sitting room/bedroom, wet room and utility. On the top floor: four bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for three vehicles and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55811539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6833625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.