3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBangor Road, Shirley, Southampton
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Living Room, Family Room
- Re-fitted Kitchen
- Conservatory/Dining Room
- Re-fitted Family Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Many Original Features
- South Facing Rear Garden
Conveniently located in a desirable part of Shirley, this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached house has been refurbished over the years with no stone left unturned and greatly improved by the addition of a UPVC double glazed conservatory which maximises the living accommodation.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented and extended semi detached house occupying a cul-de-sac position in the heart of Shirley, convenient for comprehensive amenities, local schooling and transport links to the City Centre.
The property is approached via a front garden with a gated pathway leading to an entrance porch. Upon entering the house you are greeted by an entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor with storage cupboards beneath.
The living room boasts a bay window and an original cast iron fireplace. The family room is currently being utilised as a play room but lends itself perfectly as a further sitting room or dining room. The kitchen has been re-fitted with modern base and wall units, roll edge work surfaces and some built-in appliances, it has also been extended into the conservatory via an archway.
The conservatory has a brick base with UPVC double glazed windows and polycarbonate roof which allows light to flood into the family room and kitchen and door accessing the rear garden.
The first floor accommodation leads off the landing, with loft access, three well proportioned bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom.
The front garden is enclosed by a retaining picket fence and gated pathway. Gated side access leads to a small landscaped rear garden enjoying a southerly aspect, patio area, central lawn with edging borders. Unrestricted on road parking is available on Bangor Road.
Entrance Porch & Hallway
Living Room 13' 5" into bay x 10' 9" max ( 4.09m into bay x 3.28m max )
Family/ Sitting Room 11' 1" x 10' 9" max ( 3.38m x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Conservatory/ Dining Room 16' 1" x 6' ( 4.90m x 1.83m )
First Floor Landing
Family Bathroom 5' 4" x 5' ( 1.63m x 1.52m )
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 10" max ( 3.43m x 3.30m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Front & Rear Gardens
On Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55811636.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.