1 bedroom apartment for saleRichard James Avenue, Carlisle
- Beautifully presented ground floor flat
- Bedroom, bathroom
- Living room/Kitchen
- Central heating & double glazing
- Parking space, suit first time buyer/retired
- Internal inspection recommended
- Energy Rating C
******** LOW COST HOUSING ********
This beautifully presented ground floor flat with own entrance is ready to simply move into and occupies a pleasant position with parking space. The property has the benefit of central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Living Room/Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom. Outside there is a parking space. Internal inspection recommended.
Double glazed door, radiator, built-in cupboard.
5.18m x 3.28m
2 Radiators, coving.
3.33m x 1.85m
Fitted wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, built-in electric oven and gas hob with fitted extractor hood over, integrated fridge, freezer and washer/dryer, coving, recessed lighting, breakfast bar, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
3 piece white suite, low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with glazed shower screen and rain shower over, recessed lighting, heated towel rail, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
3.76m x 3.33m
Allocated parking space.
Potential buyers are advised that this property is leasehold title and is subject to a service charge. Further details are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55812031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.