3 bedroom bungalow for saleWillow Grove, Toftwood, Dereham
Sold STC £180,000
- 2/3 Bedroom Detached Chalet Bungalow
- 1/2 Reception Rooms
- Gardens, Driveway + Garage
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Well-Regarded Location
- No Upward Chain
A 2/3 bedroom detached chalet style property, located within a pleasant cul-de-sac position in this well-regarded, established part of Toftwood. The property would benefit from a programme of refurbishment and improvement, with an internal inspection essential to appreciate the versatility offered.
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, ground floor bedroom, bathroom, lounge, kitchen and rear lobby. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area and two bedrooms. Outside, the property boasts well-tended front and rear gardens and off-road parking.
Internal viewing on this property is essential. NO UPWARD CHAIN
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboard, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point, external entrance door opening to the side aspect, door opening to:
Lounge 17' 7" x 12' 1" max narrowing to 10' 8" ( 5.36m x 3.68m max narrowing to 3.25m )
Radiator, television point, dual aspect UPVC windows to the front and side, open-plan to:
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the side aspect, door opening to the hall.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 10" max x 12' 6" ( 4.22m max x 3.81m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, radiator, dual aspect UPVC windows to the rear and side, door opening to:
External entrance door opening to the rear gardens.
Ground Floor Bathroom 5' 6" x 4' 11" ( 1.68m x 1.50m )
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs and surrounds, radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom / Study 11' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.84m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Eaves storage area, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.38m )
Eaves storage area, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Built-in storage cupboard, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
To the front of the property there is an established garden area with stocked borders and a driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with retaining fencing.
Up and over door, side access door.
TOFTWOOD is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road and take the third right hand turn into Stone Road. Continue along, taking the first right hand turn into Orchid Avenue and then take the first left hand turn into Willow Grove. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55812541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.