3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSkegness Road, Chapel St. Leonards, Skegness
Sold STC £84,950
- No Upward Chain
- Fantastic Cash Investment Opportunity
- Popular East Coast Village Resort, with a pleasant Front Rural aspect.
- 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home, 2 Reception rooms,
- Good Sized Plot Front & Rear & Off road Parking Provision.
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £81,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale with No Upward Chain, this traditionally 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home, which offers a great opportunity for an investment Cash Buyer to purchase a project which offers huge potential, being located on the outskirts popular East Coast Village Resort of Chapel St Leoanards, enjoying a pleasant rural aspect to the front elevation, occupying a good sized plot with ample off road parking provision & well proportioned accommodation. An early viewing is recommended in order to appreciate all that this property has to offer, which includes to the ground floor, 2 reception rooms, Bathroom & Kitchen, with 3 Bedrooms to the 1st Floor completing the accommodation. For further information or a viewing can be requested by contacting the selling agent today William H Brown on 01754 768311.
Access via a double glazed front entrance door with inset opaque panels, leading into;
Entrance Lobby Area
With stairs rising to the 1st floor, opening allowing access into the principal living area and a door into;
Ground Floor Bathroom
Which is fitted with a 3 piece suite, comprising of a panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splash backs, a double glazed window to the front elevation and an extractor fan.
With a doors off to;
Lounge 8' 10" x 10' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.33m )
Which has a feature fireplace, picture rail, radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation,
Dining Room 15' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.83m x 3.61m )
Which has a dual aspect with 2 double glazed windows to 2 elevations, radiator, a tiled fireplace, a door allowing access to a useful understairs pantry with a double glazed window to the side elevation and an electric fuse box. A further door leads into;
Kitchen 7' x 11' 7" ( 2.13m x 3.53m )
Which has wall and base units with work top areas over and tiled splash backs, inset sink with mixer taps over, radiator, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a double glazed rear access door with an opaque panel set to the top half.
With a landing area with a double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access with a pull down ladder and doors to Bedrooms;
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation allowing views over the adjacent rural landscape beyond the front garden area, a wardrobe recess and a picture rail.
Bedroom 2 8' x 11' 10" ( 2.44m x 3.61m )
With a window to the rear elevation, radiator and a built in cupboard.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.24m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
To the front of the property there is a hedged front border, with a laid to lawn garden and a Driveway with a turning point, which allows for off road parking for numerous vehicles, there is an outbuilding which is in need of repair/removal or replacement, whilst to the rear of the property are various pathways, lawned and paved patio areas, an attached outside store, hard standing areas, whilst the boundary is enclosed by way of a variety of fencing and hedging.
See Multi map illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55812598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.