2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEly Way, Skegness
Sold STC £42,000
- ***30% SHARED OWNERSHIP***
- No Chain
- 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen & Stylish Re Fitted Bathroom
- Gardens & Parking
**30% SHARED OWNERSHIP** NO CHAIN, Immaculately Presented, 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow, on the outskirts of Skegness, in close proximity to amenities, bus routes, schools & Seafront. Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, Stylishly re-fitted Bathroom, DG & GCH as stated, Gardens & Parking.
***30% SHARED OWNERSHIP*** Immaculately Presented, 2 Bed Modern Semi Detached Bungalow, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, located on the outskirts of Skegness, situated within close proximity to amenities including bus routes, shops and schools, comprising of rear Lounge, fitted Kitchen, stylishly re-fitted Bathroom, Double Glazing as stated, Gas Central Heating, Low Maintenance Gardens to the Front & Rear, inc. Metal Garden Store & Timber Garden Shed, in addition to Parking provision. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment, contact the selling agent, William H Brown today for more details 01754 768311.
Entrance is via a double glazed front entrance door into;
With feature flooring, radiator, electric fuse box panel, with a useful built in cupboard, loft access and door to;
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.51m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, coved ceiling, focal wall mounted electric fire, radiator telephone and TV point.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 5" x 13' 10" max. ( 3.48m x 4.22m max. )
Fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary roll edge work surfaces over, integrated gas hob & electric stainless steel oven with an extractor over, cupboard incorporating a wall mounted Gas central heating boiler, inset sink with mixer taps over, space for a 'bistro' style table, white 'ladder' style radiator, tiled flooring, space and provision for appliances including a Fridge/Freezer & space and plumbing for a washing machine, a double glazed window and a double glazed door to the rear elevation, allowing access to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 10' 9" max. ( 3.84m x 3.28m max. )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, telephone point, feature flooring, with built in wardrobes with hanging and shelf space.
Bedroom 2 7' 4" x 10' 4" ( 2.24m x 3.15m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, feature flooring and a radiator.
Recently refitted with a stylish 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath, with an electric shower over and a multi fold shower screen, cistern enclosed low level WC and inset wash hand basin within a useful vanity cupboard, allowing for storage below, an opaque double glazed window to the side elevation, stylish ' Aqua board' style splash backs.
To the front of the property there is allocated parking for 1 vehicle and a lawned garden area, with side access into the rear garden, which is laid with low maintenance in mind with decking and gravelled areas, ideal for pot plants, garden ornaments and garden furniture, an outside tap, outside light, 2 water features, 2 garden sheds one of which has the benefit of power being connected, all of which are complimented by enclosed fencing.
According to the vendor, the approx. monthly costs based on a 30% ownership, including service charge is in the region of £208.54. For further details concerning eligibility, contact the selling agent William H Brown TODAY 01754 768311.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55812601.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.