2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Parade, Burley In Wharfedale, Ilkley
Sold STC £165,000
- Offering Two Bedrooms
- Central Burley Location
- An Ideal Investment/FTB Purchase
- Enclosed Garden
- No onward chain
We are pleased to welcome to the market a charming character mid terrace. Offering two double bedrooms, and a modern dining kitchen viewers will be pleasantly surprised by the level of spacious accommodation on offer, as well as its potential as a buy to let investment.
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
We are pleased to offer for sale a charming two bedroom character terrace property which is located in the heart of the popular village of Burley. Burley provides a range of delightful amenities from local shops, to village pubs and eateries, and a useful train line which commutes to both Leeds and Bradford. The village neighbours the desirable spa town of Ilkley, which is famous for its Grove shopping parade, and 'flowers in bloom'. Making a superb buy to let / first time buyer purchase, viewing of this charming property is strongly recommended to appreciate the excellent internal space, the investment potential, and its superb central location.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.12m )
Measured into the alcove and having a double glazed window to the front. This charming living room offers a gas fireplace with feature stone surround, radiator, and television connections.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.01m x 3.76m )
Measured into the recess and having a double glazed window to the rear. This spacious dining kitchen features a range of delightful wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Other highlights include a sink and drainer, electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for a range of white goods, and provision for a stand alone fridge freezer. Further fitted cupboards allow for more storage, along with a pantry under the stairs.
A wooden stair case leads too:
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Measured to the front of the fitted wardrobes and into the recess, this generous master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Second Bedroom 12' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.78m x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, and offering a built in wardrobe, additional cupboard which houses the homes boiler, and a radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear and offering a bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, and a low flush w/c.
Potential buyers can find a private enclosed paved garden to the rear with raised stone borders. There is also a useful shed/outhouse, and on street parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55812610.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.