3 bedroom flat for saleDistillery Wharf, Chancellors Road, London W6
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Luxury En-Suite Bathrooms
- Guest Bathroom
- Dual Aspect Open Plan Reception Room
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Direct Views of The River Thames
- Good Storage
- 4 Balconies
- Right to Park
- 24 Hour Concierge
A 3 double bedroom Type B re-sale apartment on the 1st floor of Distillery Wharf at St George’s prestigious new riverside development, Fulham Reach. The vendor has agreed to pay the stamp duty on behalf of the buyer if they complete before the contract completion date. This spacious apartment of approximately 1635sq.ft (151.9sq.m) has a dual aspect open plan reception room and a balcony with direct views of the River Thames. Additionally there are two luxury en-suite bathrooms and a guest bathroom, good storage and three further balconies. Fashionably located on the North bank of the River Thames, providing panoramic river views and within easy reach of South Kensington and Knightsbridge, Fulham Reach will also provide residents with a 24 hour concierge service, a private health and fitness centre with 15 metre swimming pool, sauna. steam room, treatment room, snooker room, wine storeroom, on site shops, bars, restaurants and parking. Transport links are excellent with easy access throughout London, by car, underground, bus or river taxi.
Leasehold: 999 year
Service Charge: circa £5.85psf
Ground Rent: £550-£650pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25905750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.