4 bedroom detached house for saleRagstone Court, Ditton, Kent
- Lovely 4 bedroom detached house
- Luxurious condition throughout
- Stunning extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Beautiful rear garden
- A home to be proud of
- EPC energy rating C (69)
This house has that elusive "wow" factor that everyone seems to be looking for and seeing that Ragstone Court is arguably the best road in Ditton; I doubt very much that this house will stick around for too long! So make sure this property makes your viewing list; it's perfect for today's lifestyle, a really sociable extended kitchen/breakfast room will be the meeting point when friends come round for a coffee and a catch up. Whilst the extended dining room is where the family can dine together with natural light pouring in from the sky light window and French doors. When the "sun has got its hat on", leave the doors open to invite the fantastic garden in.The style and elegance follows you into the lounge too; the most perfect place to settle in front of the television for a night of entertainment. If you work from home then set up your office in the converted garage, as the current owners have done. If this is surplus to requirements it can easily be put back to a working garage.The "cherry on the cake" is the garden; a very private area which is cloaked by greenery and offers sun worshippers sunshine all day long. When it gets too hot to bear, grab some shade on the decked patio by popping up the parasol on your outdoor dining table.This is a real gem of a home, so don't miss out and make your bid count.
What the Owner says:
This has been a great family home, it was without doubt the style and location which proved to be the wining combination in deciding to buy here and set it apart from all the other houses viewed. A home that has great kerb appeal with pretty countryside on the doorstep yet without having to compromise on good commuting connections and really all you need being so accessible.Having been here for 16 years we have had plenty of time to consider and carefully plan all the improvements we have made to suit our needs; we hope the new owners will appreciate what a great family home this is. We have simply loved living here but it is now time for us to downsize.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'6 at widest point x 14'5 (5.03m x 4.40m)
- Dining Room: 15'1 x 11'3 (4.60m x 3.43m)
- Kitchen: 14'8 at widest point x 14'7 (4.47m x 4.45m)
- Ancillary Room: 13'0 (3.97m) x 8'1 (2.47m) narrowing to 3'4 (1.02m)
- Utility Room: 5'2 x 4'3 (1.58m x 1.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 11'7 into fitted wardrobes (4.37m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 8'9 (4.02m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 8'7 (3.51m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'9 x 7'8 into fitted wardrobes (2.97m x 2.34m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Store Room
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55813363.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.