5 bedroom detached house for saleCartview Court, Clarkston, Glasgow
- Impressive detached home.
- Enjoying a convenient yet secluded position just off the Main Street of Busby.
- The accommodation hosts 8 principal apartments.
- Modern specification and generous garden grounds.
Enjoying a secluded yet convenient position within Busby, this substantial detached villa is truly unique and offers impressive levels of accommodation with a flexible layout and modern specification.
Set within large gardens grounds that boast a high degree of privacy, this large family home offers highly flexible accommodation set over two main levels with fresh modern décor throughout.
The accommodation extends to; large reception hallway with storage off, sitting room with patio doors leading to the garden, impressive dining area with double height ceiling and open plan access to the 20ft long modern fitted kitchen with utility room off. The staircase leads to a stunning formal lounge which has beautiful views over the garden and access to a broad balcony. There are 5 well-proportioned bedrooms (master with inbuilt wardrobes and contemporary en-suite shower room off) and a main house bathroom on the ground floor.
The property has double glazing and gas central heating along with a large driveway providing ample off street parking for a number of cars. The house offers excellent access to the generous gardens with many of the downstairs apartments having patio doors.
Cartview Court is well positioned close to the centre of Busby, ensuring easy access is granted to all local shops, eateries and transport links by both bus and train. A selection of parks and recreational facilities can also be found close by whilst for those who require schooling the property lies within the catchment of Busby and St. Josephs Primary and Williamwood High and St Ninians High.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55813511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA102483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.