3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
UPVC sealed unit double glazed opaque glass door, with matching full depth side panel, leading into:
Telephone point, fitted cloaks cupboard, fitted wall shelving, door into:
17'10" (5.44m) x 10'4" (3.15m) max.
Feature stone fireplace with timber mantelpiece and independent gas fire standing on marble hearth. One large and one small UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, power points, TV socket, satellite ariel, louvred single and bi-folding doors into:
10'5" (3.17m) max. x 9'1" (2.77m) max.
Eye-level single glazed window to side, radiator, power points, telephone point, door to inner hall, space for upright style fridge/freezer, peninsula unit with work surface and open walk through space to:
14'3" (4.34m) max. x 7'4" (2.24m) max.
Range of matching base and wall cabinets with round edge work surfaces incorporating an inset single drainer sink. Space and plumbing provision for automatic washing machine, space for free standing cooker with extractor hood over. UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear. Six individual ceiling spotlights, power points, built-in shelved pantry cupboard with electric meters and old style fuse box, UPVC double glazed opaque glass front and rear entrance doors.
'L'-SHAPE INNER HALL
16' (4.88m) max. x 7' (2.13m) max.
Access to loft space, low level store cupboard with metal entrance door (formally the original boiler cupboard), airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder fitted with immersion heater and wall mounted British Gas digital central heating and domestic hot water programmer. Built-in store cupboard with British Gas RD1 gas central heating and domestic hot water boiler, power points, wall mounted central heating thermostat.
11'9" (3.58m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points. Built-in double wardrobe with store cupboards over.
11'10" (3.61m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front, radiator, power points.
9' (2.74m) x 8'5" (2.57m)
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points, built-in double wardrobe with store cupboards over.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, hand basin and corner shower cubicle with double glass sliding entrance doors and electric shower mixer unit. Part tiled walls, radiator, UPVC sealed unit double glazed opaque glass window to side.
A concrete driveway, leads down one side of the bungalow, providing off-road parking space for two vehicles, the rear section of which has a:
20'9" (6.32m) x 7'10" (2.39m)
Supported on full height side party boundary screen, door into bungalow and door into:
INTEGRAL BRICK STORE SHED with light and power points.
FRONT GARDEN Laid mainly to lawn with selection of mature conifers and shrubs.
SIDE GARDEN AREA Again laid mainly to lawn, providing an ideal off-road standing area for either caravan or motor home, cold water tap and gate into:
FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN Laid mainly to lawn with selection of shrubs and concrete pathway leading to rotary clothes line and then onto:
A USEFUL TIMBER STORE SHED
SERVICES: Mains water (metered supply), electricity, drainage and gas.
COUNCIL TAX: Band C
DIRECTIONS: From the centre of Swaffham at the traffic lights, head down past the convent and medical centre along Mangate Street. Just past the medical centre turn first left into New Sporle Road, continue down New Sporle Road and take the first turning left into Adastral Place. Turn first right into a cul-de-sac and the property can be found just along on your right hand side indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.