3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyndor Road, LIVERPOOL
- Guide Price £150,000 to £160,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Sought After Location
- Off Road Parking
- No Chain
- Excellent Local Schools
- Close Proximity To Woolton Village & Amenities
Guide Price £160,000 - £190,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this spacious 3 bedroom semi detached family home in Woolton L25. This property offers a fantastic opportunity to purchase a home in a highly desirable area and put your own stamp on your property!
Guide Price £150,000 to £160,000
Jones & Chapman are delighted to market this fantastic three bedroom semi-detached family home in Woolton L25. Boasting front side and rear gardens, car port, entrance porch, hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom, this property offers all the space a family could ask for. The property is in need of modernisation throughout, and presents the perfect opportunity to purchase your home in a highly desirable area and put your own stamp on the property. Within close proximity to Woolton Village, this property has an abundance of excellent amenities, schools and transport links.
Single glazed door to front, single glazed window to the side and front.
Single glazed door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator, single glazed window to the side.
Lounge 14' 8" max into bay x 11' 9" max into recess ( 4.47m max into bay x 3.58m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, fireplace, radiator, tv point.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 11' 9" max into recess ( 3.48m x 3.58m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas fireplace, radiator, upvc double glazed door to garden.
Kitchen 12' 5" max into recess x 6' 2" max ( 3.78m max into recess x 1.88m max )
Fitted kitchen with base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, door to garden.
Shower cubicle, low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Single glazed lead window to the side, loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 6" max into bay x 12' 1" max into recess ( 4.42m max into bay x 3.68m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 12' 1" max into recess ( 3.53m x 3.68m max into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 4" ( 2.77m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window the front.
Single glazed window to the side, radiator, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C, part tiled walls.
Car port access with up and over door, concrete drive with plants and bushes to the side.
L shaped flagged garden with plants and bushes in boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55813930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.