3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMonarch Close, Wymondham
- BRAND NEW
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Single Garage with Off Road Parking
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Help to Buy Available
Don't miss out on the rare opportunity to acquire this BRAND NEW 3 bedroom detached bungalow in Wymondham! Call now to arrange your viewing! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE & STAMP DUTY PAID ON RESERVATIONS TAKEN IN DEC & JAN.
Situated on the new Monarch Close development within Harts Farm in Wymondham is this fantastic 3 bedroom detached bungalow.
The Wangford's accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with doors leading through to the lounge, kitchen, family bathroom, plus the 3 bedrooms with an en-suite to the master.
Benefiting externally from a single garage with off road parking, plus gardens to front and rear, you do not want to miss out on the rare opportunity to acquire this BRAND NEW bungalow within the sought-after market town of Wymondham.
Built by Badger Building this small development offers a fantastic specification from this long establish house builder. Being located within the highly sought after market town of Wymondham, gives this development a wealth of amenities locally as well as great road and rail links to Norwich. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Image is indicative of the interior of a typical Badger new home and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.
Lounge 11' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.38m x 4.45m )
Kitchen 10' x 13' 9" ( 3.05m x 4.19m )
Bedroom 1 10' x 12' 11" ( 3.05m x 3.94m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 8' 10" ( 2.29m x 2.69m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55814008.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.