3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAsh Close, Kings Cliffe, Peterborough
- Presented in exceptional order
- Attractive position overlooking open countryside
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Lounge and spacious kitchen diner
- Enclosed landscaped rear garden
- Garage and parking
An attractive position overlooking open countryside presented in exceptional order with enclosed landscaped rear garden,
garage and parking.
1.62m x 1.12m (5'4" x 3'8"). Door to cloakroom and lounge.
1.97m x 0.98m (6'6" x 3'3"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan.
4.61m x 3.45m (15'1" x 11'4") maximum. Window to front with views over open countryside, door to:
0.92m x 2.49m (3' x 8'2"). Stairs to first floor landing, door to:
3.26m x 4.51m (10'8" x 14'10") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, two windows to rear, wall mounted concealed gas boiler, double doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Storage cupboard, access to loft, doors to:
2.64m x 3.01m (8'8" x 9'11") plus recess. Window to rear, built-in double wardrobe, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
2.64m x 1.41m (8'8" x 4'8"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising recessed double shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, opaque window to rear.
2.88m x 2.40m (9'5" x 7'10"). Window to front overlooking open countryside.
2.64m x 2.03m (8'8" x 6'8") maximum. Window to front overlooking open countryside.
1.93m x 2.38m (6'4" x 7'10") maximum. Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, tiled surround, extractor fan, opaque window to side.
Set facing open countryside along a small pathway, the property is positioned on the edge of this popular village in a most attractive location. There is a good sized South facing rear garden which comprises a paved patio seating area off the kitchen diner opening to lawn and a further useful area to the rear aspect where there is a shed and storage. Gated access leads to the front of the property.
Single garage with up and over door. Parking for two vehicles immediately in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55814092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN201029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.