4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMain Street, Tansor
Sold STC £599,950
- Unique bungalow of exceptional proportions
- Positioned adjacent to open fields and countryside
- In all approximately 0.5 acre plot
- Situated on the edge of this most popular village location
- Four bedrooms & recently installed wet room
- Lounge, dining room and spacious kitchen diner
- Double garage and two large workshops
- Enclosed heated swimming pool
An unique detached bungalow of truly outstanding proportions, situated on the outskirts of Tansor adjacent to open fields. In all approximately 0.5 acre plot with fully enclosed heated swimming pool, double garage and two large workshops.
3.38m x 2.18m (11'1" x 7'2"). A useful reception hall with tiled flooring and window to the front. Door leading to:
Providing access to the principle reception rooms and all bedrooms, airing cupboard with slatted shelving and heater, access to loft, doors to:
6.05m x 4.58m (19'10" x 15') maximum. Windows to front and side aspects, open fireplace in stone surround and with display mantel piece over.
4.59m x 4.58m (15'1" x 15'). Window to side enjoying views over open fields, sliding door to:
5.52m x 4.56m (18'1" x 15'). Of exceptional proportions, the kitchen diner is positioned with views over the garden and open fields. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in fridge, plumbing for dishwasher, fitted electric double oven, built-in four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, door to:
L Shaped room 5.52m x 3.48m (18'1" x 11'5") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, windows to side and rear, two built in cupboards with hanging rails and shelving, further storage cupboard housing hot water tank and oil-fired boiler, tiled flooring, door to rear garden, door to:
Opaque window to side, WC, tiled flooring.
5.00m x 3.65m (16'5" x 12') into wardrobes. Window to front, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes.
4.52m x 3.67m (14'10" x 12') excluding built-in wardrobes. Window to rear, fitted with a range of built in wardrobes.
4.25m x 3.64m (13'11" x 11'11") maximum. Window to front, built in storage cupboard.
3.22m x 2.48m (10'7" x 8'2") maximum. Window to rear, built in locking storage cupboard.
2.95m x 2.60m (9'8" x 8'6"). Having recently been converted to a wet room with level access throughout. Three piece suite comprising shower, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, concealed cistern WC, extractor fan, window to rear.
Set in a most enviable position on the edge of Tansor and adjoining open fields, the bungalow occupies a spacious plot of approximately half an acre in total. The front of the property is enclosed by a mature hedgerow with a five bar gate opening on to the gravel driveway which runs along the side and to the rear of the bungalow where there is a double detached garage and plentiful parking/turning.
The rear garden is enclosed by a mature hedgerow and sits adjacent to open fields with delightful views around. There is a spacious area of block paved hardstanding for vehicles which opens up on to a large lawned garden, to the rear of which there is a small orchard with a variety of fruit trees including apple and plum.
Situated to one side of the garden is the detached double garage, workshops and the covered heated swimming pool.
6.08m x 5.49m (19'11" x 18') maximum. With power and light connected, eaves storage space, two up and over doors.
6.09m x 5.91m (20' x 19'5") maximum. With heavy duty metal shutter door, power and light connected, eaves storage space, door to:
6.08m x 1.80m (19'11" x 5'11"). Power and lighting connected. Eave space storage.
Fully enclosed heated swimming pool with changing area and enclosed pump/boiler room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55814095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OUN200991. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.