1 bedroom flat for saleMarjorie Grove, Battersea, London SW11
- IDEAL PEACEFUL LOCATION
- BRIGHT AND LIGHT ROOMS
- CLAPHAM COMMON IS CLOSEBY
- SPACIOUS BAY-FRONTED RECEPTION ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE AND WOOD FLOORING
- BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- MODERN BATHROOM
- SEPARATE KITCHEN WITH PART TILED WALLS
- SHORT WALK TO CLAPHAM JUNCTION STATION
- FIRST FLOOR OF ELEGANT PERIOD BUILDING
- PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The property benefits from a sizeable living with dining area with a feature fireplace and sash windows. It offers built in storage and a neutral décor throughout, in addition to a modern kitchen.
Battersea offers an abundance of restaurants, shops and bars, as well as fantastic train links through Clapham Junction station. It is the living place of choice for young professionals and families alike in South West London.
BEDROOM 10' 3" x 9' 9" (3.12m x 2.97m) Fitted wardrobes.
KITCHEN 7' 3" x 6' 6" (2.21m x 1.98m) Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, part tiles walls, plumbing for washing machine and extractor hood.
BATHROOM Bath, wash hand basin and WC.
RECEPTION ROOM 17' 0" x 15' 6" (5.18m x 4.72m) Bay window with window seat, fireplace with attractive surround, wood flooring, alcoves with bookshelves and storage cupboards under.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55814200.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100240001061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtenay, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.