2 bedroom terraced house for saleCoalport Close, Church Langley
- A Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Situated In A Residential Cul-De-Sac Location
- Allocated Parking For One Car
- Recently Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Fully Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating
- Secluded Rear Garden With Rear Access
- Completed Onward Chain
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Fitted Wardrobes To Both Bedrooms
- E.P.C. Rating: C
* A Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House * Situated In A Residential Cul-De-Sac Location * Allocated Parking For One Car * Recently Fitted Kitchen / Diner * Fully Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating * Secluded Rear Garden With Rear Access * Completed Onward Chain * First Floor Family Bathroom * Fitted Wardrobes To Both Bedrooms * E.P.C. Rating: C
Entrance Hall - Stairs to first floor landing,single radiator, laminated wood flooring, power points.
Lounge - 3.96m x 2.44m (13'87 x 8'81") - Double glazed window to front aspect, laminated wood style flooring, single radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Kitchen / Diner - 3.35m x 2.44m (11'84" x 8'26") - Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminated wood style flooring, range of base & wall units with work surfaces, tiled splash back, sink & drainer unit, space for fridge/freezer, electric oven (untested), gas hob (untested), extractor hood, power points, door leading to garden.
First Floor Landing - Loft access, airing cupboard, power points.
Bedroom 1 - 2.74m x 2.74m (9'43" x 9'25") - Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, single radiator, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Bedroom 2 - 3.05m x 1.52m (10'21" x 5'98") - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, fitted wardrobes, TV point, telephone point, power points.
Bathroom - 2.13m x 1.65m (7'22" x 5'05") - Double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, single radiator, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, low level W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
Garden - Mainly paved, shed, outside tap, outside lights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55814335.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26468168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Church Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.