2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrimrose Drive, Hertford
- *RARELY AVAILABLE*
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Downstairs WC
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking For Two Cars
- Early Viewing Advised to avoid disappointment
*RARELY AVAILABLE* Two bedroom semi detached house located in a Cul De Sac turning on the Foxholes estate SG13 catchment. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, off street parking for two cars, downstairs WC, first floor bathroom and South facing rear garden.
*RARELY AVAILABLE* Two bedroom semi detached house located in a Cul De Sac turning on the Foxholes estate SG13 catchment. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, off street parking for two cars, downstairs WC, first floor bathroom and South facing rear garden. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Via double glazed door to hallway:
Stairs to first floor, solid oak flooring, radiator, door to WC, kitchen & lounge.
Wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC.
Lounge: 16' x 8' extending to 12' ( 4.88m x 2.44m extending to 3.66m )
Under stairs storage cupboard, solid oak flooring, double glazed patio door to rear, two radiator.
Kitchen: 10' x 5' ( 3.05m x 1.52m )
Fitted wall and floor units with roll top surfaces,single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over, four ring gas hob unit with electric oven beneath, extractor hood over, tiled splash back, space for free standing fridge freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine, tiled floor, double glazed window to front aspect,
Storage cupboard, access to loft, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom One: 12' x 9' to built in wardrobes ( 3.66m x 2.74m to built in wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point, carpet.
Bedroom Two: 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, carpet.
Double glazed window to side aspect, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap & shower attachment, shower screen with wall mounted shower unit, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
Approx' 35 foot garden, south facing with lawned area, shrubs boarders and paved patio.
Off street parking space for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55814911.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.