1 bedroom retirement property for saleClarence Road, Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
Sold STC £139,950
- An extremely spacious and well presented first floor retirement apartment located on this sought after very sheltered housing development.
- Comprehensive on site facilities
- Welcoming through Reception Hall
- Generous sized Lounge
- Spacious double Bedroom
- Wet Room
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Owner and Visitor Parking
St. Georges Court is an extremely sought after very sheltered development offering a comprehensive range of amenities on site including 24 hour warden care, restaurant and communal facilities, yet it offers the residents privacy within these well planned and spacious apartments. Having UPVC double glazing and gas central heating, the apartment has an excellent sized main lounge and bedroom together with a wet room. Situated just off Clarence Road, there are bus services into both Sutton Coldfield town centre and Lichfield Cathedral City and there are also cross city rail services nearby. Comprising in more detail:-
Property ref: 121_1060_3949932
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55815500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3949932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.