2 bedroom terraced house for saleHugh Road, Stoke, Coventry
- Mid Terrace Property
- Central Heating
- Abundance Of Original Features
- Ideal First Time Buy/Investment Opportunity
- Call The Office To Arrange A Viewing
- Close To Coventry University
This mid terrace property is situated in the residential area of Stoke and has an abundance of original features including sash windows and fireplaces. With two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor shower room, two bedrooms with master having an en-suite this property needs to be viewed.
Via a front entrance door to;
Single glazed window to the front elevation, Minton tiled flooring and doors to;
Lounge 13' 4" into bay x 9' 11" max ( 4.06m into bay x 3.02m max )
Single glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fireplace, picture rails and coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.63m )
Single glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, open fireplace, picture rails, coving to ceiling and understairs cupboard.
Wall and base mounted units with worksurfaces over, Belfast sink, space for domestic appliance, central heating boiler, single glazed window to the side elevation.
Part tiled and comprises of a wash hand basin, low level wc, shower and single glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 3" max ( 3.99m x 3.43m max )
Single glazed sash window to the front elevation, radiator, fireplace and exposed floorboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' 11" max ( 3.99m x 3.63m max )
Single glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and fireplace.
Part tiled and comprises of a roll top bath, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and single glazed window to the side elevation.
Patio area beyond being laid to lawn with borders, garden shed and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55815784.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COV310940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.