4 bedroom house for saleVinery Court, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Offers in Excess of £150,000
- Two Storey Maisonette
- Four Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished
- 16' Lounge
- 25' Kitchen Diner
- Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
- No Chain
*Two Storey Maisonette
*25' Kitchen Diner
*Cloakroom & Bathroom
*Balcony Overlooking Communal Gardens
*Secure Town Centre Location
UPVc double glazed door to the front with full intercom system & camera, stairs leading to the first floor.
First Floor Hall
Stairs leading to the second floor, door to:
16' 5" x 14' 9" max (5.00m x 4.50m max). UPVc patio doors to the front with "Juliet Balcony", newly carpeted flooring, electric heater, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights, TV points.
Kitchen / Diner
11' 11" max x 25' 3" (3.63m max x 7.70m) L Shaped Room
18' 5" x 11' 11" (5.61m x 3.63m). Re-fitted with a range of base and wall units, cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and cooker. UPVc double glazed windows to the rear, newly laid tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with ceiling spotlights.
8' 4" x 6' 5" (2.54m x 1.96m). Two UPVc double glazed windows to the front, laminate flooring, electric heater, coving to ceiling.
Re-fitted with a two piece suite comprising corner wash hand basin & low level WC, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Second Floor Landing
Loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, electric heater. Door to:
10' 4" plus recess x 11' 6" max (3.15m plus recess x 3.51m max). UPVc double glazed window to the rear, electric heater, newly carpeted flooring, reduced head height in some areas.
10' 9" plus recess x 10' 6" (3.28m plus recess x 3.20m). UPVc double glazed window to the front, newly carpeted flooring, electric heater, reduced head height in some areas.
10' 3" plus door recess x 7' 5" (3.12m plus door recess x 2.26m). UPVc double glazed window to the front, electric heater, newly carpeted flooring, reduced head height in some areas.
11' 5" plus door recess x 6' 6" (3.48m plus door recess x 1.98m). UPVc double glazed window to the rear, electric heater, newly carpeted flooring, reduced head height in some areas.
Re-fitted with a three piece suite comprising; low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower over and mixer tap, tiled surround, vinyl flooring and ceiling spotlights.
The communal gardens are positioned to the front of the property and are landscaped with extensive lawns and a large stocked variety of shrub arrangements, central paved seating area with timber gazebo and water feature, further selection of shrub arrangements and outside lighting.
Secure electric operated twin gates giving access onto the Great Whyte.
Communal parking and designated parking for one car and accessed via Station Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55817246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.