3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIngs Road, Redcar
Sold STC £150,000
- Attractive Traditional Style Semi-Detached House
- Good Sized Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- Three Decent Size Bedrooms
- 19ft Lounge & 24ft Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Smart Soft Cream Coloured Units
- Popular, Well Regarded East Redcar Surroundings
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Driveway & Detached Garage
Ings Road is a very pleasant tree lined road in always popular, well regarded East Redcar surroundings and this extended three bedroom example is a welcome addition to what is currently available. The ground floor has entrance hall, front lounge with living flame gas fire, extended rear sitting/dining room with French doors and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor has three decent size bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there is forecourt car parking space, good size rear garden, driveway and detached garage. Features also include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55818154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.