3 bedroom detached house for saleGarden Crescent, South Normanton
Sold STC £138,000
- A modern deceptively spacious three double bedroom detached home.
- The dwelling boasts high decorative standards within.
- Ideally located to access a range of amenities in South Normanton along with the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Some highlights include the master bedroom with en-suite, breakfast kitchen and two reception rooms and a study.
- Off road parking is provided by a driveway.
- Including gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- Well appointed and attractive garden to the rear.
- Viewing is absolutely essential! Avoid disappointment! Call hall and benson today!
SEEING IS BELIEVING! This modern three double bedroom detached family home is deceptively spacious and boasts high decorative standards within. Some highlights of the accommodation are the two reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite and attractive family bathroom. The home enjoys a convenient location that provides great access to a range of amenities in South Normanton along with the A38/M1 motorway network that in turn accesses the East Midland Designer Outlet. Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and ample off road parking by way of a driveway. Viewing is absolutely essential! Avoid disappointment and book your viewing with hall and benson today!
Turn right out of our Alfreton office and proceed along the high street to the roundabout. Take the first left at the roundabout and continue along Mansfield Road in to South Normanton. Turn right on to George Street and continue before turning left on to Garden Crescent where the property can be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55818658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.