4 bedroom house for saleHicks Avenue, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7HA
- Highly Desirable & Sought After Location
- 4 Bedroom Detached Property
- Lounge * Dining Room * Kitchen * Utility
- Large Entrance Vestibule & Hallway
- Cloakroom * En-Suite * Family Bathroom
- Garage & Off St Parking * Viewing Rec
- No Onward Chain * Gardens
- Double Glazing & Gas C Heating
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer to the market this 4 bedroom detached property. The location of 'Hicks Avenue' has always been sought after due to the quality build by 'Flower and Hays' and the spaced out feel the road offers. The property is close to all major road networks, shopping, bus routes and schools and in brief offers the following well planned accommodation.
Upon entry you will find a large entrance vestibule which then leads through to a good sized entrance hallway. The ground floor accommodation comprises, lounge, separate dining room with access to the rear garden, kitchen, large utility room (with access to the garage) and a cloakroom.
To the first floor can be found a 4 bedrooms (master with en-suite facilities) a family bathroom and a large and spacious landing area. Furthermore all bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens, garage and off street parking for 2 vehicles.
Further benefits include, gas central heating, double glazing and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Properties of this size, style, location and price tend to sell quickly, so call today to arrange your internal viewing, call 01179574 000.
Proceed along Westerleigh Road passing Downend School. At the traffic lights proceed straight ahead. At the mini-roundabout turn right into Emerson Way and then take the next left into Hicks Avenue. Number 25 can be found along on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 358950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.